Monday, June 25, 2012

Our Christmas Present

I know that christmas was awhile ago and it is now summer time, but I can't help but to post what we got for christmas last year... and his name is BEAR. Bear is a chocolate lab and is now about 7 months old. I have to be honest, i really didn't want a dog AT ALL . when we got him we were in our little apartment and weren't even suppose to have a pet, so yes we broke the rules and hid this little thing for a month and a half, but he didn't stay little for long. As you can see he has quickly grown but we love this guy so much. Even though Sky bought him as his own christmas present and brought it as a surprise for me, i'm so happy that he is now a part of our family :)








he clearly doesn't fit in the front seat anymore 

No comments:

Post a Comment